Handcast shackles in pure solid brass, hand hammered and polished to perfection. A Kruger original, this shackle is famous amongst paracorders around the world.
We wanted to get away from the mass produced, Chinese, stainless steel shackles that everyone uses. Together with our smiths and artist, instead we created this brass shackle, each piece individually hand-cast using a traditional method of fine sand and molasses, and then hammered by hand for that unique prismatic look. Finally polished for the shine and smoothness or oxidized for a blackend, battleworn look.
Chose hammered adjustable Omega-shackles or unhammered U-shackles (not adjustable), polished or oxidized.
You will not find this anywhere else.
- Limited availability produced in small batches
- Adjustable to three different sizes
- 10-11 mm shackle width (interior)
- Solid brass. Three parts. Screw pin with hole for tags.
- Hand cast, hammered and polished
- Develops patina with time and use
- Only available from Krugeredc.com